Thursday, February 3, 2011

Relatively unscathed.

Well, yesterday's McDonald's meal didn't send my spiraling out of control today, which is great. I didn't feel all bloated up today, which surprised me; and I didn't have wicked sugar cravings either! Oh, I admit I had a couple of thoughts of "it didn't hurt yesterday, it won't hurt today..." but then I slapped myself silly and walked away from the chocolate.

Mostly. I did get one single Reese's peanut butter egg at the store. It was 18g of carb, and it was delicious. Yes, it could've been spent on something else, but I budgeted for it. I didn't even want a second one when I finished it.

Wish my tax return would come so I could get my pedometer!

ETA: Realized I've really really been itchy today. Wondering if it's connected to what I ate, that was more wheat than I've had at once in a month. Hmm.

No comments: