Monday, January 31, 2011

Ho-hum day, uncomfortable underwires, daily walking.

Nothing particularly exciting happened today. My eating was fine; I drank a lot; I did forget to take my vitamins.

I may need to go down a bra size again; the one I was wearing today kept jabbing me in the armpit because it was slightly too big. But I also wore it yesterday too, so maybe it'd just stretched. That's kind of what I'm hoping for. New bras are expensive and a pain in the ass anyway. Not to mention, right now I'm wearing a 40. If I'm really already down to a 38, then it may not take long to get to a 36. After that is where it gets scary ... because 36 is the lowest band size Lane Bryant carries, and I have no idea where to get a bra smaller than a 36. Other than Victoria's Secret which I am reallllly not a fan of. But I shouldn't even think about that now, I'm getting ahead of myself.

Once I get my almighty tax return, I think I'll buy a pedometer. I'm quite curious about how much I walk every day at work. The last time I had one, when I was working at Lane Bryant, I was walking five miles a day!

2 comments:

Katie J ♥ said...

I understand the bra thing. I just spent $140 on 4 new ones. I am a 46DD so I am still shopping in the big girl dept. All of the retail stores have lingerie depts. like Kohl's, Macy's etc. and even Target have regular sized lingerie.

I actually dream of being able to shop at Victoria's Secret.

FattyMcFatPants said...

After thinking about why I disliked VS, and realizing it was silly, I'm sorta looking forward to it too. :)