Wednesday, January 26, 2011

$100 and 15 hours.

I've spent $100 on supplements in the last week. Yikes! But I've got 2-4 months worth of Coromega, multi-vitamin, mixed vitamin E, chromium piccolinate (for insulin receptor sensitivity), magnesium, and potassium. I realized today I only have two more days' worth of my Prozac (the little blue ones), going to have to get a refill. I also got some melatonin and valerian root, because my sleep schedule is just totally fucked up. Tylenol PM would've been cheaper, but I don't like how it makes me feel so I'm going to try this and see how it works.

I'm a little irritated; I just looked at my new bottle of magnesium, and it's the same damn magnesium oxide as the old bottle! The sent me the wrong stuff, by the same brand. But I already opened it! Damn. That'll teach me to be excited about my supplements and tear right into them.


Just ate the other chicken breast I cooked last night, when I realized that I hadn't eaten anything in 15 hours. Before changing my eating, when my blood sugar wasn't regulated, I would've had a crazy blood-sugar-crash-induced crying jag about eight hours ago. I'm not feeling any different physically, but my moods are a hell of a lot more stable without the roller-coastering blood sugar!

2 comments:

Bethanny said...

I still eat like a cow, I feel the urge to "graze" all day.

FattyMcFatPants said...

I've had a couple of days like that even since starting to regulate my blood sugar. Mostly it seems to control it though, guess I'm lucky that way.