Monday, June 6, 2011

Ready to climb the walls.

Everything today seemed like it was just a little harder than it should have been. I hit every red light, there was never any ice in the bin, little things like that. I was super cranky all night, and I let it affect my food choices. I had a few boneless wings, and I also had a little bit of cake -- I'm getting paid for a cake this weekend so I was experimenting with fondant last night, so I took another cake in to work. I did need to have a bite, because it was a new recipe and I can't trust my friends to tell me if it sucked. But I didn't need to have the entire inch-wide wedge.

Still, neither of those are enough to do any harm. I can tell because they didn't trigger any more sugar cravings -- and that cake sat in plain view all night and I didn't have any more -- and I didn't feel funny like I do if I have too much sugar. Those choices probably didn't help me accomplish any goals, but at the least they didn't hurt.

I'm still super irritated with the entire universe though!

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

so glad that the cake and wings didn't set off any cravings for you!

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You're right.. when I do low carb, it's easier to not binge. I just have to get through those first days on plan.

would love to see some pics of your cakes! I have a secret desire to decorate cakes.. but it never turns out right!

FattyMcFatPants said...

I'm not sure this one will come out right either, it was simple to start out with and then the woman did one of those "welllll, my daughter REALLY wants THIS ..." things and now it's pretty nerve-wracking. :( We'll see how I do ....